Local: Porto Alegre/RS
Tipo de Contratação Não Informado
Publicada em: 02/06/2022
This is a remote project where you will work from home.
We are hiring! Wanna work in a global technology company that is constantly growing? Come to NTConsult! We are looking for talented professionals who like challenges and are interested in working in an innovative company with projects worldwide!
Great opportunity to work in the modernization of a service application for a health insurance marketplace group of companies with more than 30 years focused in the small-mid companies’ space knowledgeable service and extensive sales support to all broker partners. The application supports the complex work of evaluating and comparing health plans, preparing quotes, and providing the most current information needed to close a sale.
Perform all functions within the product design lifecycle, including research, sketches, concept designs, end-to-end user flows, interaction design, prototyping, documentation, accessibility checks, testing/design QA.
As a UX researcher, you will perform:
- Research and analysis of what a user wants when using the product/service.
- User profile mapping.
- Work closely with the product team to identify research objectives.
- Establish and implement an overall research strategy.
- Write usability survey screens and discussion guides.
- Recruit targeted end-users for specific research studies.
- Mediate one-on-one basic usability sessions with users.
- Help develop and implement quantitative research.
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders and customers.
- Create personas and user journey maps to communicate to design and development teams.
Responsibilities will include UX research is the systematic investigation of users and their requirements in order to add context and insights into the process of designing the user experience. To reach these achievements is expected that the UX researcher uses a variety of techniques, tools, and methodologies to reach conclusions, determine facts and uncover problems, revealing valuable information that can be fed into the design process.
Requirements (Must have)
A good conversation in English (B2/C1 Level)
4+ years experience as a UX Researcher
1+ years experience as a UI Designer
Solid experience using Invision
Familiar with Figma and wireframes development (complex designs)
Able to analyze and translate user experience research data into product design improvements
Nice to have
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop & Illustrator, XD, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, Sketch
Experience working in projects using agile methods