Who we are?
We are a global leader and trusted partner focused on developing, manufacturing and distributing agricultural solutions with our brands Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra®, powered by Fuse® and Precision Planting® smart agricultural solutions.
Our purpose is to offer farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world. Our core values of transparency, respect, responsibility, integrity and team spirit underpin our work, how we interact with each other and what strategies we employ to fulfill our mission. Our core values are the practices we use daily in everything we do.
If the world of agriculture changes, so do we. With courage. We do this for the farmers. For the people who work for them. For us. For the future.
Join us and experience our platform of global diversity and entrepreneurial spirit as you help us create innovative technologies and positively impact the food of nearly 8 billion people worldwide.
What we are looking for:
The Sr Technical Service is responsible for the dissemination of accurate and prompt service direction to dealer, distributor and/or AGCO field service inquiries via telephone, and the web for assigned AGCO products. Deliver Support to the site if required. Responsibilities include trouble-shooting and diagnostics for all technical issues and then communication in the forms of tele-service, web communication, service publications, dealer service training (supplemental assistance only), and warranty claim review (supplemental assistance only). The Specialist is expected to be a recognized service expert on their assigned product(s).
What are you going to do:
- Technical inquiries / communications: Responsible for processing inquiries related to product failure diagnostics, performance, reliability, product features, service administration, product training, and warranty. Structure responses in Tech Connect consistent with defined standards governing case content, quality and structure; with sensitivity to cost of machine repairs to AGCO warranty, dealer, and customers.
- Technical Authoring: Author solutions or service information (Knowledge Articles/Objects) into a technical information database
- Technical Expert: Become a technical expert on assigned products through answering technical inquiries, creating Knowledge, communication with Product Performance, production plant visits and Product Audit support, engineering center visits and interaction for solution development and validation, and occasional visits to dealers, customers, and trade shows. Required an expert-level understanding of electrical, electronic, hydraulic, mechanical, engines, technology and other systems.
- Continuous Personal Growth: Expand skills and abilities through participation in training offered by the Technical Training department,
- Technical Services and Support Improvements: Assist Product Performance Specialist and Product Performance Manager to identify product issues while maintaining or improving product performance, reliability, quality and customer satisfaction.
What do you need:
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, agronomy and related areas.
Experience with mobile equipment (such as agricultural, construction or forestry equipment; on/off-road trucks; or, automobiles)
Expertise in the use of a web-based knowledge system and contact management system
Dealership experience (sales, parts, or service). Not required, but is beneficial.
If you are an AGCO employee, check more details about this position and apply at:
If you are not an AGCO employee, check more details about this position and apply at:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Our vacancies are for everyone. We recognize the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion in our work environment. We consider diversity as a power to leverage creativity and innovation. We work on equity to ensure that all people have fair conditions to be and evolve. Likewise, we invest in promoting an inclusive environment as a key to increasing team satisfaction and generating more business success.
Do you want to know a little more about our history? Access:
Apply and come feed the world with us!