Duetto offers an open and collaborative work environment and believes that by cultivating a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, it will continue to lead the industry with its cutting-edge platform-based hospitality technology.
Position Summary and Opportunity
We are looking for a Sr. User Experience Designer to join our amazing product team. The role requires someone who has already established themselves with the skills and confidence to design for complex enterprise products, while collaborating closely with multiple groups.
User Experience Designers at Duetto seek to deeply understand what makes revenue managers at top hotels across the world successful. Our desire to connect with customers and help them meet their goals is at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for a full-stack product designer who is strong in visual design and (ideally) also experienced in planning and executing user research.
- Plan, moderate, and communicate user research using appropriate methodologies
- Review and ingest relevant sources of data, such as analytics, surveys, and prior research
- Collaborate with PM, UX, Engineering, and other internal teams to understand requirements, constraints, and project timelines/deliverables
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs depending on the project stage
- Work collaboratively other UX and product team members to arrive at optimal design solutions
- Use best practices and appropriate deliverables (e.g. user journeys, personas, prototypes, etc…) to guide teams and communicate design solutions
- Hand off designs to developers using methods that promote efficiency and clarity
- Track the success of designs through qualitative and quantitative follow up
- Give/receive constructive feedback in collaborative design reviews
- Help create/maintain a design system and component library with other UX designers
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- 5+ years of UX experience working with strong preference given to someone who has designed for SaaS products or complex, information-rich applications/dashboards
- Strong visual design skills
- Experienced (or at least highly interested) in user research methodologies
- Strong human/user-centered design approach
- Strong problem solver - able to think critically and logically through complex problems
- Ability to articulate and defend design decisions at all project stages, across all teams
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate on designs based on user feedback
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Collaborative in nature, works well with others
- Portfolio - mandatory
We are a team of passionate hospitality and technology professionals delivering a modern platform to hoteliers in over 60 countries. Our solutions address the biggest problems faced by the hospitality industry by simplifying distribution complexity and optimizing profitability with unique and powerful applications that increase conversion, guest loyalty, operational efficiency and revenue. Our goal is to become the most trusted, effective and widely used hotel technology company in the world. Founded in 2012, Duetto is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, London, Singapore and Buenos Aires. Duetto is backed by leading investors: Warburg Pincus, Accel Partners, Icon Ventures, and Battery Ventures. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company, working with amazing people tackling big challenges in a massive industry, then Duetto is looking for you.
Job Type: Full-time