You will be responsible for the Loans squad supporting the product area with your Senior Product Design knowledge to put together the best experience for our users. In this role, you will translate customer needs, doing research and putting business results and requirements into attractive, efficient and highly usable designs.
You will act in:
- Working closely with product owners defining products and strategies focused on the right experience for our users;
- Identify opportunities for improvement and collaborate on data-driven experiments to validate the team's hypotheses;
- Communicate with our development team to design viable solutions;
- Your primary task will be to provide support to your squad and will have the ability to prioritize tasks based on business priorities;
- Assist and participate in research until findings are made tangible in the product;
- Work based on the Design System, providing ideas for its maintenance and expansion.
You will also be responsible for:
- Interacting with others on the UX team, not just with DPs, but with researcher, editorial, frontend, design operations;
- Raise the level of technical design quality based on solid knowledge of user interface, usability and data;
- Maximize delivery efficiency, quality and responsiveness;
- Document your entire process;
- Share your knowledge with the team.
- Product Design Experience;
- Experience in projects in the Lending area;
- Knowledge of the end-to-end design process with special emphasis on visual design and usability testing;
- Experience in identifying and prioritizing opportunities, formulating hypotheses, creating experiments, and collaboratively creating success metrics;
- Strong communication skills and familiarity with technical language to facilitate collaboration with other teams;
- Knowledge of best practices in accessibility and experience design for different devices;
- Organizational skills required to create and maintain user-friendly documentation;
- Familiarity working in a collaborative interdisciplinary environment where experimentation and testing are valued;
- Owner mentality, business oriented, data driven, detail oriented;
- Ability to communicate your ideas, concepts, and viewpoints clearly.
- Medical and dental assistance - You don't have to worry about co-participation fees. Here our RecargaPayers have access to excellent hospitals throughout Brazil, without worrying about discounts at the end of the month.
- Life insurance - Because we know that your life is worth a lot.
- Flexible Meal voucher - What does it mean? You can choose how you want to spend your $$ in Lunch, Market, Pharmacy, Courses, Mobility, Education ... yes, lots of possibilities.
- TotalPass - Healthy mind, healthy body.
- Money in your RecargaPay Wallet monthly - To pay for that one bill and still have cashback. And specially to tell us how we can improve even more.
- Up to 70% discount on English courses - Why not be trilingual?
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses - Knowledge is never too much, is it?
- No Dress-Code - Here you can be YOU!
Diversity and Authenticity at RecargaPay
We are a company formed by dream-makers. That challenges the status quo, the market, and the “always been like this” thing. That proposes the new, the different, that will, in fact, make a difference.
And we are doing it all because we are diverse. We are women, men and non-binaries, LGBTQIA + and heterosexuals, trans, cis and fluid gender. White, black, yellow and multicolored. Young, mature, with and without disabilities. And without defined patterns.
We are authentic. We are talented. Authenticity is what moves us.
That's why here at RecargaPay you are free to be who you are, every single day.
The use of your Data
The candidate, when sending the curriculum with personal and professional data to participate in RecargaPay's recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analysis and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well as authorizes RecargaPay to share the curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group in case opportunities arise in line with the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may ask for the updating, rectification and modification of his information during the recruitment and selection process, or, still, request the non-use of the data under the terms applicable law.