QuintoAndar was born to do something very rewarding: open doors. We opened doors for technology to be part of living. And, through it, we simplify and reduce the bureaucracy of the experience of those looking for a new home. Thus, we became the most valuable proptech in Latin America, leading the real estate market in around six countries and more than 75 cities around the globe.
The first steps in the international market have been taken since we acquired Grupo Navent, which is ranked number 1 in Mexico (Inmuebles24), Argentina (Zonaprop), Peru (Adondevivir & Urbania) and Ecuador (Plusvalia) - among others. And most recently, we launched Benvi, our international brand in Mexico, which comes with our residential rental product and service.
We offer an end-to-end ecosystem to make life easier for those looking to rent or buy a home, sell a property and unlock a transaction. Think of zero paper or bureaucracy: everything happens on a single platform, with transparency and speed alongside incredible human support.
We are currently valued at over $5.1 billion (August 2021) and continue to grow 4x year over year, breaking records.
To make all this happen, we have more than 4,000 talented people, working with cutting-edge technology and best design practices to ensure a seamless experience throughout the sales and rental process, combined with smart financial products. Here you will work with the best professionals in the market, in an environment that breathes innovation, collaboration and high performance.
To learn more about our history, visit https://quintoandar.group/en/.
About working at QuintoAndar:
- Possibility of learning;
- Opportunity to work in a team that seeks to use the best practices and tools in the market;
- Work in an informal environment with a horizontal structure;
- Being part of a team working on a high-impact project that affects the lives of thousands of people.
Location & Remote Work
Our technology team works on the "remote-first" model, which means we are working from home with the possibility of living anywhere in Brazil. We also have the option of using QuintoAndar's offices in São Paulo and Campinas or using partner coworking spaces, both up to twice a week.
This job description is written in English because for that position you will need it for communications with coworkers and suppliers who are from worldwide, for tools and internal materials as well. // A descrição desta vaga está escrita em Inglês porque para esta posição é necessário para a comunicação com colegas e fornecedores, que são de diferentes países, além do uso de ferramentas e materiais internos.
Stages of the Selection Process
Our selection process currently lasts an average of 30-40 days, from application to completion of the assessment. Going through:
- Application Screening
- Phone interview with Recruiter
- Technical case presentation for Design and Product teams
- Interview with our Head of Design + Reference Check
About the Area:
As a Senior Product Designer at QuintoAndar you will:
- Deliver solutions for our internal and external users, to pursue a unique and more rich experience within the great context of living. (ie: sourcing properties, searching, scheduling, applying, negotiating, moving, and living in a rental or bought property).
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders to understand business needs and take part in decision making with smart tradeoffs.
- Interact closely with the engineering team for flawless implementation of your designs.
- Drive projects that can require work and sharing with other designers and/or working with other squads.
- Be able to deal with the entire lifecycle of product process - Discover, Define, Create and Validate problems and ideas.
- Use, collaborate and evolve our design system.
- Give and receive feedback about processes and delivery of solutions within your product and design team.
We want to have as many talented people as possible in our team. So, although this position is described as “senior product designer”, you can apply even if you don’t consider yourself as a senior professional yet. It’s important to us to create a qualified talent poll and we will definitely reach out to you if we think you can add to our design team, no matter what seniority level you are today.
Please only apply if you have:
- Have solid Product Design experience, proven by cases or portfolio that demonstrate your process and decision making.
- Can anticipate and deal with user needs within a product team.
- Enjoy both strategy and hands-on Product Design.
- Can interact and communicate well with business and engineering teams turning complex problems into viable solutions and good experience.
- Love working with the end-to-end design process.
Will be even better if you have:
- A good experience with Interface Design (UI)
- Our selection process starts with registration! If you really want to be part of our team, take care of this step of the process. We analyze all candidates individually and give feedback even to those who do not follow the process;
- All communication is done by email, so stay tuned for our messages and release the domain @quintoandar.com.br so our emails don't end up in spam.
- Competitive salary package;
- Meal allowance ("Flash Benefícios");
- Public transportation allowance*;
- Health plan;
- Dental plan (optional);
- Life insurance;
- Daycare subsidy;
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass).
- Extended maternity and paternity leave;
- Reserved room for breast-feeding;
- Discount on our parking lot;
- Free transfer from Vila Madalena and Fradique Coutinho stations to the office;
- Free bike rack in our parking lot.
- Due to our new remote-work reality, that benefit may have changed. That will be informed to you throughout the hiring process.
Diversity & Inclusion at QuintoAndar
At QuintoAndar, we believe diversity of perspectives and experiences guarantee a differentiated work environment, based on respect and valuing differences. Feel free to declare the information on the registration form. If you are not comfortable answering them, just choose the option "I prefer not to respond". This information helps us create an increasingly inclusive environment and it is used only for this purpose, it is confidential, and it will not impact your performance throughout the hiring process
All of our job positions are open to people with or without disabilities. If you are a PWD and have not found any opportunities of your interest, register your resume in our talent pool, by clicking here..
Privacy and Data Protection
In order to apply for one of our jobs roles, we will need to collect some of your personal data necessary for us to review your application and to contact you. We believe that the diversity of perspectives and experiences guarantees a differentiated work environment, based on respect and appreciation of differences. For this reason, we have several affirmative jobs, and information regarding your gender, ethnicity/race, and disability may be collected in the process.
All data processed is confidential and will be stored in a secure place for the time necessary to fulfill its purposes, with appropriate technical and administrative measures being adopted to protect your information.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the following page.