Regulatory Insurance Managers
Your key responsibilities
We are looking for experienced persons dedicated to the insurance industry forming part of our financial services team. The suitable candidate for this role is a compliance professional who is comfortable in working in a fast-paced growth environment and is well-versed in regulatory legislation, guidance and best practices for authorised entities in the insurance sector.
The role involves assisting and advising clients to be compliant with the applicable legislation and also acting as a point of contact between the clients and the Malta Financial Services Authority. You will be expected to keep up-to-date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidance.
As a Manager, you will have a key role in:
- Managing and executing project work
- Driving the development of new business
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Work with other EY service teams, both locally and globally
- Assisting with client proposals and pitches
- Facilitating the client’s process for obtaining or extending their operating Licence
- Supporting the Compliance Officer of licenced entities with their duties
- Assisting clients to develop required governance documentation including the drafting and upkeep of policies and procedures manuals
- Performance of regulatory gap analyses for entities operating in the insurance industry
- Review and assist client in regulatory reports
Apart from the above key roles, your other key responsibility will be to help develop our junior team members through coaching, mentoring and technical skills training to accelerate their careers.
What are we looking for?
- Banking and finance, chartered / certified accountant, or financial services qualification from a reputable professional or tertiary education institution (at least MQF Level 6 or higher)
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in the insurance industry is required. Should you have less experience, we will also consider you for a Senior post.
Want to learn more?
If you think you fit the role, our team would be happy to talk to you. Apply today using the link on this page or contact [email protected] for further information or questions on the role and recruitment process. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
EY is a leading global professional services organisation employing 250,000 people in 150 countries. Join us now and you could grow with us and help us build a better working world. How far you go is up to you. It starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. We value the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the EY experience lasts a lifetime.