Are you a passionate Marketeer interested in contributing to the acceleration of the energy transition? Are you striving to develop your career within a global tech powerhouse while collaborating with empowered colleagues who constantly use their creativity to positively change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
At Siemens we have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things.
As a market leader in Grid Software and Consulting incl, meter data management, grid control and simulation, Siemens Grid Software is in a prime position to leverage on the opportunity. Our mission is to accelerate and secure the energy transition by supporting grid operators and Industry and Infrastructure players to master the challenge of distributed energy resources in the smartest way.
As a regional marketing manager for the Portuguese and Spanish speaking markets (Europe as well as Central and South America) you will work on marketing operations, positioning, concept development and execution of regional marketing activities for Siemens Grid Software. Get your hands on digital marketing, regional campaigns as well as lead generation measures. You will closely work together with the salesteams and country leaders, boosting our business in the respective regions.
The energy world is changing rapidly – do you want to shape this change?
- Create and execute marketing activities, in particular in digital marketing;
- Adapt sales material for the regional: localize existing marketing content for the Grid Software portfolio lines and the products;
- Conceptualize, prepare, execute, and measure regional campaigns in close cooperation with content marketing, central, and regional sales;
- Conceptualize and drive regional omni-channel lead generation campaigns;
- Coordinate input for regional tradeshows and organize regional events.
What we need from you:
- Several years of experience in operational marketing in the B2B business, preferably in industrial or grid software business, with a proven track record in campaigning, in execution of complex omni-channel lead generation campaigns and in sales support projects;
- University degree in either marketing, product management or related studies or other qualification but strong background in the above mentioned fields of activity;
- Willingness and resourcefulness with regard to new ways and innovative approaches in marketing in particular in the arena of marketing digitalization;
- Capability to act in a proactive way and ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organization at a multinational or global company is advantageous;
- Capability to work as a part of a distributed team and to build up global networks with flexibility to work across time zones;
- Ability to think yourself into the mind and needs of customers and of sales people in different cultures;
- Proficiency in Portuguese, Spanish and English; experience in copywriting, expressive writing style.
Workplace and hiring model:
- CLT, hybrid model (home office 2 days a week!)
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Industria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time