OSF Digital is a leading digital transformation firm with a global footprint in 30+ countries and nearly 2000 employees. Our passion is in helping businesses leverage commerce, marketing, sales, service, analytics, loyalty, and digital experience solutions. With rapidly growing, global expertise in enterprise connected commerce, OSF seamlessly guides brands throughout their entire digital transformation journey. Every day, we work with the largest and most well-known firms across the globe; and every day, we create meaningful customer experiences. We believe that when we unite as one team and pursue one shared vision, that we can revolutionize how our customers work.
In many organizations, a QA Engineer is simply an elaborate way of saying “Tester”, but we are looking for a specialist who works alongside software developers to build solutions, focusing on quality. You will be an advocate of quality, support your team in delivering software and make sure that deliveries meet Quality Attribute definitions.
- Being an advocate for your team by ensuring that our functionalities meet expectations
- Setting up high-quality automated test cases and test scenarios for various integrations.
- Writing scalable and robust frameworks that can be used to automate tests
- Planning the testing process
- Performing performance, functional, and regression testing
- Creating comprehensive and on-point test reports that summarize the test results for the development team, BA & PO
- Reviewing the product code throughout the development lifecycle, and reviewing the tests to ensure that all the requirements are being met
- Taking part in the planning and design processes
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good time management and organizational skills
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
- A passion for testing, development, and design
- Your role needs you to collaborate with various team members and stakeholders. Therefore, you need to be empathetic and think through all viewpoints
At OSF, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate and support them for the benefit of our employees and our community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.