Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will optimize sales with our customers through the instore activations of our products, promotions and displays. You will deliver our field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
- Represent Mondelēz International by visiting stores according to the agreed planning cycle.
- Monitor shelf and assortment.
- Expose campaigns and search for best locations in stores.
- Perform required administrative tasks.
- Optimize the use of our point-of-sales material.
- Be the customer's first choice of supplier.
- Create exposure in stores.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous merchandising experience (preferred)
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with a drive to achieve set goals
- Computer literate with good verbal and written communication skills
Mais sobre esta função
Requisitos específicos do trabalho: Cumprirá uma rota de lojas diariamente
Horário de trabalho: 08h - 17
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Brazil is Mondelēz International’s fourth largest operation in the world, with 10,000 employees at 17 sites proudly making, selling and distributing some of the most loved brands of gums, candies, powdered beverages, cream cheeses, chocolates, biscuits, and desserts in Brazil. We make snacking favorites like Bis, Lacta, Oreo, Club Social, Sonho de Valsa, Trakinas, Trident, Halls, Royal, Tang and many others. We truly are part of Brazilians’ lives: You can find our mouth-watering products in more than 700,000 locations in the country. Our plants are based in Vitoria de Santo Antão, in Pernambuco state, and Curitiba, in Paraná state. We will relaunch our tech center in 2020 so we can keep creating innovative choices, offering the right snack for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.