If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Job Summary: Flowserve is looking for a talented and skilled General Clerk Operations that will responsible for the smooth organizational processes and the timely and correct entry of all orders and their changes.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Processing order confirmations from preparation to completion
- Acquisition of documents and corresponding order entry after submission of the order preparation in the Oracle system with all related agendas
- Maintenance of customer data in the ERP system for pump jobs
- Creation and administration of the statistics for the management
- Customer Satisfaction Survey - Management
- Recording of order changes in the ERP system with all the associated agendas
- Travel organization, various bookings for customers, visitors and employees
- And any other duties as assigned
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Several years of experience in the entire back-office management area
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Experience in Oracle or ERP systems
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping
- Independent way of working
- Good communication skills
- Good time- and self-management as well as good work organization resilience
- HS Diploma / GED and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
Req ID : R-2725
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.