The Materials department is responsible for receiving, storing, shipping, planning and controlling domestic and imported materials at the distribution center and wind farms in Brazil. It has a strong interface with the whole company and the Shared Service Center in China. It plays a key role in supporting the wind farms, financial area, purchasing and tax area, as well as in monthly reports and internal and external indicators, systemic movements and creation and management of processes ensuring the performance and result of the area.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
- Assistance in inventory management at the distribution center and parks in Brazil;
- Support in the involvement in the planning of national and imported purchases;
- Support to the leader in requests and follow-up of payment from suppliers of goods received from the O&M area;
- Assistance in the execution and analysis of movements in the ERP system (SAP);
- Support in monthly material consumption analysis;
- Assistance in monitoring the process of importing O&M materials;
- Assistance in launching NF's
Requisitos e qualificações
Studying: Administration, Logistics, Production Engineer or related areas.
- Intermediate English (Desirable)
- Knowledge in SAP (Desirable)
- Excel basic
- Power BI basic (Desirable)
Goldwind is a global leader in developing products and services that promote clean energy, energy conservation and environmental protection. As a company, we are committed to promoting energy transformation to ensure access to affordable, reliable and sustainable energy for all – further Driving A Renewable Future. Specializing in wind power, internet of energy, and environmental protection, Goldwind leverages its global network of scientific research innovation and best business practices to take renewable energy utilization and efficiency to new heights.
Since the beginning, Goldwind has witnessed and experienced growth and prosperity as a leader of China’s renewable energy industry and established its presence in the global market with comprehensive and in-depth internationalization capabilities. Goldwind’s business network covers 29 countries across six continents, with eight R&D centers worldwide, all of which are key drivers of our success and leading position in cutting-edge technology and development.
As of the end of 2020, Goldwind’s cumulative installed capacity of wind power worldwide exceeded 73GW, the equivalent of reducing 149.44 million tons of carbon dioxide emissions and reforesting an area of 81.66 million cubic meters each year. This is how Goldwind fulfills its mission of “Innovating for a Brighter Tomorrow.”
For more information, please visit our official website: www.goldwindglobal.com