People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
If Revolut is a rocket ship – and we like to think it is – best-in-class creative is what propels us past the competition in the eyes of our customers \uD83D\uDE80 Working with Marketing, Product, Analytics, and just about any other team you can think of, our superstar Creative Managers lead the development of jaw-dropping content and campaign strategies, that demonstrate how beneficial our products are to millions of people. If that sounds like a blast to you (trust us, it is) come join the #DreamTeam
We're looking for #NeverSettle #GetItDone creative genius to join the team and take the lead on bringing our kick-ass propositions to market. Revolut has had some next-level product launches in 2022...we can't say what we'll do next \uD83E\uDD2B but we can guarantee you won't want to miss being a part of it! Come join the (always wild, never dull) ride \uD83E\uDD84
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying user needs by deeply understanding customer behaviour and how our product works globally, to create data-driven stories and content to drive conversion
- Independently driving impactful go-to-market product launches by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and communication strategies
- Developing research plans to uncover customer insights, steer & validate the product and marketing roadmaps, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Working with the marketing team to develop market-leading campaign calendars designed to drive engagement across the entire funnel, from acquisition through to retention
- Owning tone of voice and style guides for the Brazil market, and adapt global campaigns aligned to local nuances
- Running experiments to test hypotheses and bring analytical rigour to campaigns for informing the go-to-market strategy. Delivering campaigns with a strong bias for growth & business impact
- Scaling creative marketing efforts globally by operationalising resources such as playbooks for regional marketing teams
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in B2C marketing and creative in fast paced environment (preferably in a hyper growth global tech company)
- Experience in Copywriting and Product Marketing
- Passion for Revolut’s products and knowledge of markets and competitive landscape in the fintech or payments industry
- Extensive experience developing stories and compelling content to drive conversion
- Experience of setting strategic direction and project managing complex campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams
- A strong track record in planning and creating editorial and commercial content, as well as developing content strategies, editorial plans, tone of voice, and style guides
- The ability to analyse and distil data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in an ever-changing startup environment
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .
Interessado neste trabalho?
All Related Listed jobs
Grupo Fleury Natal, RN Today
Unilever São Paulo, SP Today
Netvagas - (490189325) São Bernardo do Campo, SP Today
Ser Especial São Paulo, SP Today
Divulga Vagas Porto Alegre, RS Today
SIMPAR Mogi das Cruzes, SP Today
Grupo ITG Remoto há 30+ dias
Grupo Grand Brasil Guarulhos, SP Today
Universidade de Franca - UNIFRAN Franca, SP Today
Arcadis Ilhéus, BA Today