Job descriptionWabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Responsabilidades
- Acompanhamento do Programa 5S;
- Acompanhamento do Programa Kaizen;
- Suporte na implantação da cultura Lean;
- Suporte aos programas de treinamentos Lean;
- Desenvolvimento de melhorias nos ambientes Fabril e Transacional;
- Suporte ao Lean Management System.
- Cursando Engenharia;
- Inglês avançado;
- Conhecimento intermediário em pacote Microsoft Office (especialmente Excel);
- Boas habilidades em comunicação, trabalho em equipe e relacionamento interpessoal;
- Habilidade para trabalhar de forma independente;
- Criatividade ao resolver problemas;
- Comprometimento e organização;
- Proatividade, com iniciativa e autonomia.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
LUFT TRANSPORTES RODOVIARIOS E ARMAZENS GERAIS LTDA Cajamar, SP Today