Learning Analyst (Analista de Conteúdo - Pleno)
GP Strategies Corporation is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
GP Strategies is seeking for a Learning Analyst for one of our clients at Telecommunication field.
- Develop the content of training.
- Make the analysis of technical information necessary for the development, with the Analyst Service or Supervisor.
- Develop the content adapting it to the needs and objectives of each audience/training, according to the briefing passed.
- Develop support materials such as: lesson plans, handouts, instructor manual, learning assessment tools and test questions.
- Validate the material daily and make adjustments, whenever necessary.
- Experience in producing content for training.
- Gradutation in Pedagogy, Literature, Business Administration, Marketing/Graphic Designer or related areas.
- Use of iSpring and Power point.
- Knowledge of learning solutions, teaching methodologies and Copyright
- Experience with Telecom will be a plus.
- Desirable knowledge of Articulate 360, Captivate and Genially