Purpose of position
We are looking for a team player who is a quick learner and a self-starter. This role sits in the Finance Operations team, who are responsible for transactional, and month end related tasks.
Working within the Finance Ops team the successful candidate must be able to quickly adapt to changes, be agile and have bags of energy. This position is a hands-on role, primary working on financial tasks such as accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivables.
- Perform Month End Close activities
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Payroll postings and reconciliation
- Collaborate and work closely with accounts payable payments and analysis, invoice analysis and processing
- Work cross functionally, and interact with global teams
- Assist with HQ communication and implementation of best practices
Skills & Expertise
To be successful you will need to meet the below requirements:
- You have an Accounting degree
- You have very good English skills (both written and spoken)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics AX/D365 is a plus
- You pay attention to detail
- It's all about food - we offer food vouchers that an be used in restaurants and supermarkets
- We support you with a transportation voucher that you can use for public transportation or even via mobility apps
- Private health insurance that covers several types of health, vision and dental treatments
- Improve your English language by participating in our language course
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we've had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual 'Life @ Awin' hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members.
We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world's leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.