Job descriptionWhat your new challenge will look like As a junior consultant, you will work with an experienced team of consultants to develop innovative solutions for our international customers in the automotive, manufacturing, and consumer goods and retail industries, among others. You will take on challenges such as optimizing complex manufacturing and supply chain processes or introducing dynamic materials management for the world’s most successful manufacturers and retailers. Your work will go beyond just developing a plan; you will also implement the solutions by working directly with our customers at their locations in Brazil and abroad.
Why you belong at 4flow
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, industrial engineering, logistics, supply chain management, or a related field of study
- Minimum of four months of practical experience in supply chain management, consulting or our key industries
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and ability to communicate effectively with customer employees at all organizational levels
- International work or study experience preferred
- Desire to travel in Brazil and abroad as well as adequate proficiency in MS Office applications
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
SBF Sem Limites - PCDs Rio de Janeiro, RJ Today
Unifisa Marília, SP Today