Job descriptionUnilever is currently hiring for the IOPS Latin America Project Team based in São Paulo, Brazil The Integrated Planning Pillar Director will be part of iOPS Latin America Project Team, responsible for driving the Integrated Planning Pillar Activities, achieving the key measures. The Integrated Planning Pillar Director is responsible for the execution of the Integrated Planning transformation plan in Latin America market; monitoring and guard the Business Case strategy an internal alignment prior to the SG Sign off. Integrated Planning pilar scope covers Promo & No Promo activities and S&OP implementation (processes and tools). WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE ROLE? The leader must ensure the engagement of the key stakeholders of the markets with the IOPS project that involves implementing global processes, adopting new technology and migrating a relevant process for CD under the scope of Customer Operations. The big process change from AS IS to TO BE, break down a Customer Development dominated process, pushing the Data-Driven agenda, and promoting the right mindset in how to invest Trade Terms Structure in the market is an important part of what is needed to achieve. Delivery
- Generates, controls, and validates SOPs detailing the new operating model.
- Responsible for the handover between the Transition and Transformation teams to the Project Run team.
- Defines the Governance and Management of the pillar activities with the partner.
- Ensures the implementation of the BPM for day 1 of the TOM, and for the End State.
- Escalates issues, delays, and miscellaneous issues to the PMO Team.
- Monitors and updates the RAID log with the support of the PMO.
- Plans, aligns, and establishes required KPIs of the operation and ensures their correct implementation in the Command Center.
- Records gaps and ensures their detailed documentation, escalation, and approval.
- Proposes and manages mitigation plans for impacts, risks, and exceptions.
- Project Team: SMEs team size review and definition of people.
- Responsible for iOPS Onboarding to the Market, aligned with Change Management & PMO Team.
- Participates in the definition of project stakeholders.
- Responsible for the immersion and validation of stakeholders together with Change Management and the activation team.
- Final design of the market organization together with HR Activation Lead & Market.
- Sharing knowledge of the new operating model with CM, IT, and PMO.
- Validates and executes communications.
- Fit Gap (localization) summary presentation, cooperation, and validation of the CIA.
- Confirmation of organizational design L1 & L2.
- Visibility of training, development of training material, and validation of training material. TTT with SME.
- Stages Gates approval with PMO, CMO, IT, and local teams.
- At least 5 years in market experience in Customer Development, Shopper and Customer Marketing, Channel & Category Development experience
- Evidence of experience in sales, trade marketing, pricing and projects implementation.
- Understands Net Revenue Management concepts., focus on TTS spend as growth enabler and analytics for decision making are fundamental capabilities. It requires a lot of resource management argument and control.
- Excellent communication skills are required, strategic influencing, proactive, problem solver, negotiation skills, strong team player and team lead, result work oriented, Customer and Consumer focus.
- Strong business acumen, customer centric mindset and analytical skills are required
- Languages: Fluent in English and Fluent in Spanish OR Portuguese
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
GrupoSC Distribuidora de Medicamentos Contagem, MG Today
Vendor Force Santos, SP Today