Purpose of Position
Security is a key pillar to Awin's mission. As the Information Security Assistant you will be responsible for supporting business and risk assessment processes, helping to reduce the risk of harm to the data that Awin is responsible for.
Your primary focus will be around supply chain risk that will help us move beyond compliance and strive for higher levels of assurance for our employees, clients, partners and shareholders, but you will also be involved in day-to-day activities within the department as needed to support the team, with opportunities to learn and grow in the field.
Your Location: Italy, Spain, Poland, Brazil.
- Respond to client audit requests within a standardised framework and report in failures and risks highlighted.
- Carry out assessments across Awin's suppliers and partners.
- Assist in the maintenance of the ISMS; prepare and conduct meetings and surveys.
- Be responsible for maintaining documentation and knowledge management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in processes and automation.
- Keep abreast of security and compliance topics to advise on the developments in regulatory, legal and contractual obligations around data management.
- Raise awareness of and promote good cyber security practice and habits.
Skills & Expertise
- General understanding of the key principles of Information Security.
- General understanding of business operations, compliance culture and risk governance practices in an international company providing online services.
- Strong interest in computer systems, information and cyber security, and risk management.
- Willingness to learn to in an international company providing online services.
- Good working knowledge of the standard Microsoft toolset (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Use of reporting tools e.g. Tableau/PowerBI advantageous.
- Very good English skills, verbally and written.
- Whether you enjoy working from the office or from home, Awin allows you decide. Our "Work Wherever" policies also make it possible for employees to work from Awin locations all over the world.
- With staff well-being at the forefront of our minds, we have shifted to a 4-day week on a trial basis, offering our employees a greater work-life balance.
- Use our company training resources to gain new skills and improve your knowledge on a variety of topics
- Take care of your mental well-being with access to various mental health initiatives and support
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we've had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual 'Life @ Awin' hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world's leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.