Who You'll Work WithYou will join our Brazil (BR) office in São Paulo location and be part of the Brazil Human Resources team. You will work with HR colleagues and operations teams in our regional office. McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients in making lasting improvements to their performance and in realizing their most important goals. Over nearly a century, we have built a firm uniquely equipped to this task.
What You'll DoYou will coordinate key HR elements within and across the lifecycle for colleagues in a given geography. You will ensure compliance with all legal requirements, maintain local HR processes (such as onboarding of new hires, managing of local people system, administration of benefits), and support exceptional risk management. You will serve as key points of contact and counsel colleagues on a broad range of HR policies and guidelines. You should be able to adapt and address concerns with problem-solving approach to complex HR issues, in collaboration with the local HR team, within an ambiguous and complex context. You will also have the opportunity to lead internal projects focused on improving local processes.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably university
- 2+ years professional experience, preferably in HR
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills
- High level of drive, proactive initiative and responsibility, solution-oriented
- Strong knowledge of Windows applications, especially MS Excel
- Experience coordinating and managing databases is desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation and good problem solving skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively and work independently as needed
- High attention to detail
- Excellent judgment, maturity and reliability
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English – advanced level is a must
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
SBF Sem Limites - PCDs Rio de Janeiro, RJ Today