About Swiss Re
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. Combining experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise, we create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 14,000 employees across the world.
Our success depends on our ability to build an inclusive culture encouraging fresh perspectives and innovative thinking. We embrace a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive and develop professionally regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, skillset, thought or other characteristics. In our inclusive and flexible environment everyone can bring their authentic selves to work.
The HRBP is responsible for delivering effective human capital solutions and services to the business (line managers and employees in our offices). We are looking for a highly engaged and customer focused HR professional who combines operational elements of HR work with a results-oriented and solutions-driven mindset with seniority and ability to deliver consistently.
About the role
As an HR Advisor at SwissRe, reporting strong line to the Head of HR for LatAm you will deliver HR services to a dedicated client group within the Swiss Re Group. Main responsibilities are:
- Manage recruiting activities on mid-level profiles in line with the HR service delivery model and in close cooperation with the business
- Actively support Onboarding activities on a senior level to ensure solid induction of all new joiners to the dedicated units
- Support reorganizations, restructurings, outsourcings, international mobility
- Advise on non-standard corporate band changes, working time /degree changes, overtime
- Maintain good local employment law knowledge
- Expatriates' knowledge to ensure legal and labor requirements
Compensation & Benefits:
- Support leaders on Annual Compensation Plan cycles
- Consult on complex remuneration issues / Compensation statements, local benefits, pensions
- External vendor management e.g. Medical Health Provider, Outplacement Services etc.
Learning/ Development and Talent Management:
- Identify development needs of client group, deliver in-class training programs, moderate dialogue circles, organize group meetings.
- Support leaders on succession planning activities and lead Talent Management activities
HR Technical Mastery:
- 5-7 years' experience in HR including practice in line management/business consulting
- University degree or equivalent with a relevant HR professional qualification
- Sound knowledge of HR processes, practices as well as local policies, local employment law and regulatory environment
- Proven knowledge in full-cycle Talent Acquisition processes; incl. cross-border hiring practice and external vendor management
- Good IT user skills in HR IT systems, MS office others
- Fluency in English is a must (additional language especially Spanish a plus).
- Be a pragmatic and credible Advisor based on excellent advisory and counseling skills
- Ability to consult, moderate and provide conflict resolutions
- Effective communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build strong networks based on trust and integrity
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach using teamwork to develop optimal and commercial solutions
- Be motivated by problem solving with the ability to deal with medium complex issues
- Ability to work in, and adapt to, a fast-paced working environment where change, resilience and flexibility is crucial and by this manage changing priorities
- Strong execution and result focus
- Experienced to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
Reference Code: 118821