Engineer - Electrical/ElectronicsDate: Aug 4, 2022 Location: Rio de Janeiro, RJ, BR, 291941 We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. This opportunity covers people with disabilities (PwD)
It's more than making a living. It's finding a purpose.
- Responsible for designing, testing, and documenting electronic systems for wireline logging tools, working closely with the Systems Engineer and the Project Manager
- He/She will work under the guidance of the US-based team and technical contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering with sufficient experience is acceptable.
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in one of the aforementioned areas is desired.
- Design and analysis of analog electronic systems (passive and active analog filters, power amplifiers, A/D and D/A converters, etc.).
- Knowledge of simulation, design, and testing of magnetic devices and circuits (magnetic transducers, magnetic sensors, transformers, magnetic cores, inductors, etc.).
- Experience with laboratory measurement systems (oscilloscopes, electronic loads, impedance and network analyzers, etc.).
- Design knowledge of power electronics circuits (power supplies, magnetics, etc.)
- Develop schematic and support PCB design using CAD tools (PADS, Altium Designer, etc.)
- Well-versed in utilizing circuit simulators (LTSPICE, PSPICE, etc.)
- Experience with LabVIEW/MATLAB programming to control laboratory systems (data acquisition systems, signal generators, power supplies, signal conditioning systems, etc.).
- Document designs, specifications, test plans, and test reports.
- Protect intellectual property by filling in timely disclosures and patents.
- Required to have strong communication, leadership, teamwork, adaptability, problem solving, critical observation, and conflict solving skills.
- Fluent in Portuguese & English.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Location Rua Paulo Emidio Barbosa 485 Q, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, 291941, Brazil
Job Details Requisition Number: 146477
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Electronics, Technology
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Invenergy Natal, RN Today
Google São Paulo, SP Today