Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit Trax.
In this position, you will report to the Recognition Services Team Leader, the Data Specialist will be responsible to drive regional Recognition Service initiatives, support the regional Team Lead to establish best practices for Recognition Services, support product releases and trainings, work on improving Image Recognition (IR) and engine capabilities and support the regional team in escalations.
As an Data Specialist you will:
- Monitor project performance and report on metrics
- Liaise with the project delivery and services teams to create the best solution for new and existing clients.
- Drive improvement plans for low performing projects by working with all projects' stakeholders; Back-office, services, delivery teams.
- Make sure all tasks are done according to the right processes to ensure standardization between different projects.
- Support the Implementation of new technological deployments to current and new live systems
Additionally, you will bring:
- Required languages: Possess proficient verbal and written skills for English and Spanish or Portuguese.
- +2 years of Experience in Retail/Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)/Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) market
What will set you apart:
- Proficiency in SQL (nice to have)
- Confident user of Microsoft Office software (Advanced Excel)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Expertise in systems and processes
- Problem-solving attitude and proactive
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Good time-management & organizational skills
- Collaborative team player
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all. alued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.