Clinical Project Manager all levels in LATAM (Home Based)
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
Project Leadership and Delivery:
- Manages a project as a project manager overseeing interdisciplinary clinical research studies and ensures compliance with GCP, relevant SOP’s, and regulatory requirements.
- Acts as a primary liaison between the Company and the Customer to ensure timely study launch, conduct, and closeout according to the Customer’s and the Company’s contractual agreement.
- Lead project team to ensure quality, timelines and budget management.
- Accountable for the financial performance of each project.
- Coordinate activities and deliverables of all study conduct partners and proactively identify and manage issues.
- Ensure studies are conducted in compliance with GCP, relevant SOP’s and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for all project deliverables for each project assigned.
- Responsible for quality and completeness of TMF for assigned projects.
- Accountable for maintenance of study information on a variety of databases and systems.
- Responsible for study management components of inspection readiness for all aspects of the study conduct.
- Oversight for development and implementation of project plans.
- Plan, coordinate and present at internal and external meetings.
- Prepare project management reports for clients and management.
- Developing contingency planning and risk mitigation strategies to ensure successful delivery of study goals.
- Develops strong relationships with current clients to generate new and/or add-on business for the future.
- May participate in bid defense meetings where presented as potential project manager.
- May be required to line manage other project management team members and clinical monitoring staff.
QualificationsWhat we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) level of qualification in life sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical research organization (CRO) and relevant therapeutic experience preferred. Strong knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong ability to manage time and work independently.
- Direct therapeutic area expertise.
- Ability to embrace new technologies.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 25%).
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.