Job descriptionDate Posted: 2021-09-14-07:00 Country: Brazil Location: LOC6033: Av. Doutor Cardoso de Melo, 1855, CJ 82, São Paulo, SÃO PAULO, 04548-005 Brazil
- Compiles and maintains sales and marketing statistics and tracks programs to evaluate effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Collects and analyzes data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Conducts market research studies and analyzes data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions.
- Gathers data on competitors and analyzes their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution to improve the organization's competitive position.
- Analyzes product preferences, potential, sales coverage, market size, penetration, competitor assessments, marketing practices and trends to prepare forecasts and recommendations.