Finance Analyst Med Tech Brazil
Med Tech business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Diversity & Inclusion are critical to continue building our history of groundbreaking and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
We at Johnson & Johnson Med Tech are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to be based in São Paulo (3 days on-site and 2 days remotely).
Answering to the Finance Intelligence leadership, the analyst will be the part of strategic projects focusing on accelerate Med Tech revenue management and health profitability gain.
The professional will partner with several commercial areas to redesign the way we currently look at our P&L, identifying profitability levers and building strong revenue management recommendations. The Finance Analyst will be part of a commercial team with financial expertise!
- Deliver solutions that will evolve our commercial approach, reduce operational complexity with Agile attitude to deliver Margin gain;
- Be part of projects to optimize our Customer Segmentation and be engaged to simplify process;
- Lead and redesign an effective commercial policy with Pricing and Commercial teams and provide new/fresh ideas;
- Be responsible for Cases analysis to support investment decisions and explore portfolio strategies on a timely and accurate basis;
- Explore new Go To Market strategies and price harmonization for main dispersions;
- Build ad hoc analysis and presentations to leadership.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree Completed is required.
- Previous Experience in Finance is desirable.
- Sophisticated Microsoft Office Skills is required.
- Sophisticated/Proficient Skills in English is required (presentations, listening and written).
- SAP/Tableau Solutions/PowerBI Skills is desirable.
- Availability to work in São Paulo.
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo-
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)