Job ID: 170891
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No
Location: Brazil- Sao Paulo (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Responsible for financial reporting and record maintenance of the subject matter area as well as legal entities both for local statutory reporting and consolidation purposes. Activities ensure compliance with US GAAP / local accounting standards and GAAP reporting requirements.
What will your job look like?
- Responsible for Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Financial Reports of the Company (Consolidation and subsidiaries LE); also towards the External Auditors over the completeness and accuracy of Amdocs financial records on a timely manner, according to US GAAP or Local GAAP.
- Involved in preparing the analysis of the financial results to ensure correctness and relevant provisions were booked
- Expected to provide financial and accounting support to the business partners' finance representatives as well as those responsible for internal audits.
- Supervise the profitability of the Legal Entity and ensure that the relevant corporate units are updated.
- Provide ongoing support and maintain the financial infrastructure to ensure smooth business operation and act as a professional accounting focal point within the company as well as with the company's business counterparts.
All you need is...
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of statutory compliance requirements
- Technical knowledge of US GAAP and SOX
- Ability to work as part of a team
- ERP experience (Oracle would be an advantage)
- CA or CPA membership
Why you will love this job:
- Working within a very diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization!
- Provided with learning opportunities within an experienced team
- Working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry
- We provide stellar benefits starting from health insurance, accidental insurance, and life insurance We also provide multiple leave benefits including paid, casual, sick, maternity, paternity, and even marriage leaves!
- Build an outstanding career path with us with industry leading internal mobility policies
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce